Sunday, January 8, 2012

Week 2: French Tip Mani

Hello!
For week 2 of this challenge, I kept it really simple and classic. I did not go crazy with colors because a memory came to mind about french tips. I was about 14 years old and my cousin who was 20 (or 21) took me to a nail salon. That was my first time ever and I got a french mani. I had stubbies back then and it sucked because I could not grow pretty nails... I had brittle and plain ugly nails. I went back memory lane 9 years and now, I have the nails I thought I could never have. I am really happy and I am glad I could bring that memory and say that now I love my nails and that I did them myself :)
I used:
  • Glass Pink by Sinful Colors
  • White by Kleancolor
  • Silver Glitter and White Stripers
  • Black (acrylic paint) by Craft Smart
Make sure to check out Jenna's blog and the other ladies doing this challenge :)


Pin It

6 comments:

Thanks for visiting!/Gracias por visitar!