Saturday, January 7, 2012

Sinful Colors 'Gorgeous' and BM-213

This is a very simple, yet cute manicure. I applied two coats of Sinful Colors 'Gorgeous' and stamped with the plate BM-213 using the polish Sally Hansen Insta-Dri 'Silver Sweep'. It took me no time and I was happy with the result.
Éste es un diseño de uñas muy simple pero que a la vez queda muy lindo. Empecé con dos capas de Sinful Colors 'Gorgeous' y para la imagen, usé el platillo BM-213 con el esmalte plateado Sally Hansen Insta-Dri 'Silver Sweep'. No me tomó mucho tiempo conseguir el resultado y me quedé muy satisfecha con el.
xoxo, 
-Carol


Pin It

6 comments:

  1. I nominated you for the Leibster blog award, Enjoy!! http://www.jennafroggy.com/2012/01/liebster-bloground-2.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! I am thrilledddddddd!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have I already mentioned how much I love your nails?
    You are an inspiration for me to grow out my nails and maintain them so that they look at least half as good :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG, that is so sweet! Thanks a lot Marta :) You have gorgeous nails yourself and I am sure that they will look fabulous once you grow them. Thanks for the compliment, it truly means a lot.

      Delete

Thanks for visiting!/Gracias por visitar!