Saturday, January 7, 2012

Liebster Blog Award :)

Tonight, as I was updating my blog and catching up with the blogs I follow, I came across a comment on one of my posts and it was from Jenna from I'm Still Thinking... She nominated me to obtain a Liebster Blog Award! My Lord Heavens! Thank you so, SO much Jenna! It truly means a lot. I am barely starting with this blog and I feel that I am doing something right. Thank you for making my night and the rest of my weekend even better. I really appreciate it :)
(Jenna's blog link HERE!)
The rules are:
1. Thank the giver and link back to the blogger who gave it to you.
2. Reveal the five blogs you have chosen and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
3. Copy and paste the award onto your blog.
4. Request that people you have sent the award to forward it on to their favorite bloggers.


"Liebster is a German word, meaning dearest or beloved, but it can also mean favorite. The idea behind the Liebster Blog Award is that it is given to bloggers who have less than 200 followers in order to create new connections and bring attention to these wonderful blogs!"

There are so many people who come to my mind when thinking about who I want to nominate, here is my list:
  1. My World 
  2. The Polish Diary 
  3. Yamiidoesnails
  4. grape fizz nails
  5. fyeahilovenails
I hope you enjoy this as much as I am doing so and pass it on :)

xoxo,
Carol  Pin It

4 comments:

  1. It makes me really happy, that you are so happy about this. Thank you for your excitement!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww Thanks So Much Sweetheart This Means a Lots To Me..!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for the award! I'm excited to have found your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Yamii: You are welcome :)
    @Anne: Thank you for following me and you deserve that little gesture from a fellow blogger :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!/Gracias por visitar!