Monday, January 30, 2012

Early Valentine's Day Manicure Idea

Hello dear readers!
I am showing you one of my V-Day mani ideas for this year. At the same time, I came up with and entered a love themed nail art contest by TotallyCoolNails from YouTube. The inspiration for this simple design comes from Victoria's Secret. I remember walking in there and looking at the 'Noir Tease' perfume bottle... Light pink with a black lacey detail. I loved the femininity of it. I tried to duplicate that image I had in my head, I made a simple "lace"on three of my nails and on the other two, I did some simple stripes with different details. I am still working on my free-handed skills, therefore the unevenness of my details. Finally, when I think of love, I think of femininity, pink, and why not sexy ;)
Ésta vez les estoy mostrando un diseño para uñas del  día de San Valentín para éste año. Al mismo tiempo, ésta es mi entrada al concurso con tema del amor de TotallyCoolNails de YouTube. La inspiración para éste diseño simple viene de Victoria's Secret. Recuerdo entrar allí y ver el frasco del perfume 'Noir Tease'... Rosado claro con un detalle delicado de encaje. Me gustó mucho la femininidad de el frasco. Quise plasmar la imagen del encaje en tres de mis uñas y en las otras dos, hice simples líneas con dibujitos fáciles. Aún estoy trabajando en mis habilidades para dibujar, así que nada es perfecto. Finalmente, cuando pienso en el amor, imagino algo femenino, rosado y por qué no sexy?
xoxo,
Carol
Pin It

6 comments:

  1. Bellísimas!
    Mucha suerte en el concurso.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gracias Carol :) Ya veremos como me va en el concurso!

      Delete
  2. I can't get enough of your lovely long nails!
    The inspiration is great and your interpretation of it is even better! Your freehand dots are awesome!!!!!
    Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Marta, I really appreciate you taking the time and visiting! I am really glad you liked what I did.

      Delete
  3. It's so cute:) and with the pink it does look apt for Vday


    Btw, I have an international giveaway running on my blog and I would love it if you entered:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And I appreciate your invite to your blog and giveaway!

      Delete

Thanks for visiting!/Gracias por visitar!