Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Week 4: Plaid Manicure

Hello!
I am SO terribly sorry I did not post my weekly mani for this challenge on Sunday as I usually do. I have been really sick and I did not feel like doing my nails. In addition to my horrible flu, headaches, body-aches, coughing and nose congestion, one of my nails broke and I was just not in the mood. I am not 100% recovered, but I am feeling way better and here is my plaid manicure.
I thought plaid was easy... Well, not so much for me. I think it looks a bit Christmas-y and for some odd reason my top coat (INM Out The Door) dried matte!? I am a little confused...
What did I use?
  • Santee 'Brown Silk'
  • Sally Hansen Insta-Dri 'Rapid Red'
  • Kiss Nail Art Polishes in Silver Glitter and White

For a list of the previous and upcoming manicures, as well as the other ladies doing it, please click HERE
xoxo,
Carol Pin It

6 comments:

  1. Aw, sorry to hear you haven't been well. Hope you recover fully soon!
    This manicure does look Christmassy but I absolutely love it :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so sweet, Laura. Thankfully, my medications were spot on and I am feeling better, I am really glad you liked my plaid mani!

      Delete
  2. Espero que ya te sientas mejor. Te quedó muy linda la manicure.
    Besos!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Muchas gracias Carol. Ya estoy mucho mejor! Agradezco enormemente tu comentario :)

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you, Kaki. I really appreciate your comment :) Makes me feel better already!

      Delete

Thanks for visiting!/Gracias por visitar!