Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Week 1: "Make It Sparkle" Mani

I recently became aware of the "A Year's Challenge" and I am really excited because I have never been part of a challenge or anything. I saw it first in Jenna's blog I'm Still Thinking. Let me tell you I wore this mani on New Year's Eve/Day and it is one coat of Sally Hansen Insta-Dri in Co-Bolt Blue and one coat of Starry Silver Glitter by NYC. Enjoy.
Hace pocos días me dí cuenta de la existencia del reto de 52 semanas, "A Year's Challenge" y estoy muy emocionada porque nunca he tomado parte de un reto asi. Éste lo ví en el blog de Jenna I'm Still Thinking. Éstas uñas las llevé para año nuevo y es una capa de Sally Hansen Insta-Dri en Co-Bolt Blue y una capa de Starry Silver Glitter de NYC.
For a list of the previous and upcoming manicures, as well as the other ladies doing it, please click HERE
xoxo,
Carol Pin It

4 comments:

  1. Glad to see you're doing the challenge also. Can't wait to see all your pretty manis.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, Jenna :) I really appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Que lindo color, me encanta como brilla.
    Suerte en el reto!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gracias Carolina. Ya veremos como me va con el reto, es menos ambicioso que un diseño diario, pero es para todo el año.
    :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!/Gracias por visitar!