Friday, December 30, 2011

Happy New Year (Special Thanks & New Facebook Page)

Hello!!!
I did this manicure using Finger Paints 'Black Expressionism' with a coat of Sinful Colors 'Secret Admirer' on top and then I stamped it with BM-206 and Konad special white. I just want to wish you all a great 2012 filled with happiness, love, success and nail polish! I would like to thank all my viewers and subscribers. I look back to June '11 and I remember uploading my first post, I never thought I would get feedback and viewers from all over the world... It really makes me happy inside. I hope you stick with me next year, and the year after, and after, and after...
In order to give this blog a new start, I created a Facebook page, please, go visit me there and like my page!
THANKS A LOT AND HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Hice éste manicure usando Finger Paints 'Black Expressionism'con una capa de Sinful Colors 'Secret Admirer'encima y después estampé con el platillo BM-206 y con el esmalte blanco especial de Konad. Quiero desearles un año nuevo lleno de felicidad, amor, éxito y muchos esmaltes de uñas! Me gustaría agradecerles a todos mis visitantes y seguidores, recuerdo en junio de éste año cuando publiqué mi primer entrada y no imaginé recibir tanta aceptación de tantas personas de todo el mundo. Me hacen realmente feliz. Espero sigan conmigo a través de todos los años que vienen...
Para empezar éste año, hice una página en Facebook y les pido por favor que me visiten y que le den click a 'Me Gusta'!
MUCHAS GRACIAS Y FELIZ 2012!!! 

Pin It

3 comments:

Thanks for visiting!/Gracias por visitar!