Thursday, January 26, 2012

Sally Hansen Insta-Dri in Silver Sweep + BM-203

Hello again :)
As you may know, I had been sick during the past few days and I did not do my nails during that time. The day right before I started feeling bad, I did this manicure. It is really simple, but it I love how intricate it looks. For these nails, I used one coat of Sally Hansen Insta-Dri in Silver Sweep and BM-203 using Konad Special White polish.
Como han de saber, estuve enferma hace unos días y no me pinté las uñas durante ese tiempo. El día antes que me empecé a sentir mal me hice éste manicure. Es muy simple, pero a la vez me gusta que se ve intrigante. Usé una capa de Sally Hansen Insta-Dri en Silver Sweep el platillo BM-203 usando el esmalte especial de Konad en blanco.
xoxo,
Carol Pin It

4 comments:

  1. Oh wow, these colours work so well together and your stamping is perfect. I love this, it looks so elegant.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, it makes me happy that you like my mani!

      Delete
  2. Se ve muy bien, me gusta mucho!
    Espero que te sientas mucho mejor. Besos!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Muchisimas gracias. Y la verdad, estoy ya muy bien, de vuelta y poniendome al corriente con todos los blogs :)

      Delete

Thanks for visiting!/Gracias por visitar!