Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Flowers, Dots and Glitter

Hi!
This nail look came to me as an improvisation because, just as anytime, I do not know what to do. So here we go. Before getting into the tutorial itself, I would like to mention that many times I do not post detailed step-by-step pictures, that is because many times I start doing my nails and I get too focused and it is until I am basically done that I say, "Hmm, PICTURES!!!!". I think I will be doing this look again and I promise I will take pics this time around.
Hola!
Éste manicure salió de una improvisación porque como siempre, no sabía que hacer. Aquí vamos. Antes de iniciar el tutorial, me gustaría mencionar que muchas veces to coloco fotos detalladas del paso a paso, eso es porque muchas veces cuando arreglo mis uñas, me enfoco mucho en lo que hago y no es sino hasta que he terminado que me doy cuenta que no he tomado fotos. Haré nuevamente este manicure en otra oportunidad, prometo tomar fotos esta vez.

Start with two coats of Gorgeous by Sinful Colors, a green-turquoise polish with some iridescence.
Empieza con dos capas de Gorgeous de Sinful Colors, que es un verde turquesa tornasol.
Then, do a diagonal with silver and do little half circles to resemble lace.
Traza una diagonal con plateado y haz medias lunas para que parezca encaje.

On one of the corners, do a 4-petaled flower and add some random dots.
En una de las esquinas, haz una flor de 4 pétalos y agrega puntos al azar.

Seal it off with a top coat.
Séllalo con un protector de esmalte.
-Carol
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting!/Gracias por visitar!