Saturday, September 24, 2011

Flowers and Leaves

Hello there!I am showing you pictures of a manicure I did a few days ago. I had no idea on what to do and my mom said, "do some flowers and leaves". Thanks for the idea mommy! I really loved the end result and I hope you love them.
Estoy mostrando ahora fotos de un manicure que hice unos días. No sabía que hacer y mi mamá dijo "Qué tal florecitas y hojas?". Gracias ma' por la idea! Me gustó mucho el resultado y espero les agrade.

For this design I started with 2 coats of Kleancolor in White and then added one coat of Sinful Color's Nail Junkie.
Para éste diseño empecé con 2 capas de Blanco de Kleancolor y luego una capa de Nail Junkie de Sinful Colors.

With Santee's Pink Flower I drew half of a flower in the near the cuticle and then added some leaves with Sinful Color's Happy Ending. Then I placed some black dots in the center of the flowers.
Con el color Flower Pink de Santee dibujé la mitad de una flor en la parte más cercana a la cutícula y también agregué hojas con el color Happy Ending de Sinful Colors. Finalmente coloqué unos puntos negros en el centro de las flores.
-Carol
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting!/Gracias por visitar!