Friday, September 2, 2011

Pearly Pink and Short Nails

Heyyyy!
I am back!
I apologize for having been gone, but there is nothing to worry about, I am back and ready to do more nail design. I must say that I filed my nails down all the way, so I am growing them again, and bear with me, it will take about 6 weeks.
I am posting this simple mani I did a few days ago, nothing special, just trying to love my short nails.

Volví!
Una disculpa por mi ausencia, pero no hay nada por que preocuparse, regresé y estoy lista para seguir haciendo diseños para las uñas. Debo decir que me corté las uñas y estoy dejando que me crezcan nuevamente, lo cual tomará unas 6 semanas.
Les dejo este manicure muy sencillo que hice hace unos dias, nada especial, solo intento que me gusten las uñas cortas.
 -Carol

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting!/Gracias por visitar!