Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Important Notice / Aviso Importante

Hey again!

This entry is to thank all of you who have taken the time to visit my blog and look at my entries, I truly appreciate that. Subscribe to my blog so you get my entries as soon as I publish them :)
Also, I would like to let you know that I will not have internet access for a couple of weeks, therefore I will not be publishing anything during that time. I will be back with more ideas and more nail polish, I PROMISE!
Leave me your messages in the contact form or as comments on my blog entries, I love to read them all.
Once again thanks a lot!

Ésta entrada es para agradecerles a todos ustedes quienes se han tomado el tiempo de visitar mi blog y leer lo que publico, realmente agradezco su gentileza. Suscríbete a mi blog, de esa manera verás cuando publico algo en el instante que lo haga :)
Además de eso, quiero anunciarles que no estaré teniendo acceso al internet por un par de semanas, por esa razón no podre publicar entradas al blog durante ése tiempo. Yo volveré con muchas más ideas y más esmalte, LO PROMETO!
Déjenme sus mensajes en el formulario de contacto o como comentario a alguna de mis entradas anteriores, a mi me gusta leerlos. 
Una vez más, mil gracias!
xoxo,
Carol

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting!/Gracias por visitar!