Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Konad: French Stars

您好

Welcome back!
After my crackle polish experiment (link here) I had to do my nails once again. Ever since I have been growing them, I do not like to see them bare, I feel like there is no point on doing that.
Bienvenid@as nuevamente! 
Después de mi experimento con esmaltes crackle (enlace aquí) tuve que arreglar mis uñas otra vez. Desde que he dejado crecer mis uñas no me gusta verlas sin esmalte, siento que no tiene chiste hacer eso.

Products used:
Productos utilizados:
  • Glass Pink by Sinful Colors 
  • White Tip by Sally Hansen
  • Black Créme by Wet n Wild
  • Konad White Special Polish 
  • Konad m3 plate (I got this picture from a website, it is not mine)
1. Apply 1 coat of a light pink (Glass Pink)
Aplica 1 capa de un rosado pálido (Glass Pink)

2. Do a French tip with the color(s) of your choice (White Tip and Black Créme)
Haz un francés con color(es) de tu preferencia (White Tip y Black Créme)

3. Stamp over the tip with one of the designs on the plate. I used the Konad polish in white but for the black stars, I used the nail polish from WnW which worked fine.
Coloca un sello sobre el francés que hiciste. Yo usé el esmalte blanco de Konad pero para las estrellas negras, utilicé el negro de WnW el cual funcionó bien.

4. Apply a top coat. The end.
Aplica un protector. Y ya!

xoxo, 
Carol
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting!/Gracias por visitar!