Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Week 47: Thanksgiving Manicure

It is again that time of the year; family gathering, a scrumptious dinner followed by a delicious slice of homemade pumpkin pie... Hmmm... Speaking of which, I made 2 delicious pumpkin pies today and they are the reason why I am showing you a tropical-ish manicure for Thanksgiving. You see, I opened a can of condensed milk and I was trying to get all the yummy sweetness out of the can with a rubber spatula and there was a sharp edge... I don't dare to do my nails with the cut I have, I don't want to risk getting acetone in it...
 Here is my manicure for which I used Sally Hansen Insta-Dri in Lickety-Split Lime as a base and I stamped with BM215 using Sally Hansen Insta-Dri in Blue By!. I am wearing naked nails for Thanksgiving, it's cool, I will survive :)
HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!
GOBBLE, GOBBLE!!!
Owie :(

Pin It

1 comment:

  1. auch! acetone on that cut no no no please! hope you had an awesome time! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!/Gracias por visitar!