Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Bridal/Romantic Manicure

Hello :)
In this quick post I am showing you a manicure that I wore to a formal-ish meeting. I did not want to draw too much attention to my nails so I just went with something simple. To my surprise, I received many nice comments on my nails.
I used Sinful Colors Glass Pink as a base color, I had neglected that polish for so long I needed to use it again. I stamped using BM224 and Konad White. I really liked this manicure because of the romantic/bridal feel it has :D
I hope you like it!
 
 
 
Pin It

4 comments:

  1. So pretty! Wish my nails were in good enough condition to wear such a sheer polish

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is one of my favourite stamps. I love this with light colours. You are right - it's bridal and super pretty :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!/Gracias por visitar!