Monday, October 1, 2012

Halloween Nail Art Challenge: Pumpkins

It is October already!!!
I am taking part in the Halloween Nail Art Challenge which I found out through Kaki from GlitterObsession. This is my first short-term challenge and I am super excited to start.
Here are my pumpkins:
Estoy formando parte de un reto de Halloween el cual encontré por medio de Kaki de GlitterObsession. Éste es mi primer reto a corto plazo y estoy muy emocionada por ello. Aquí les dejo mis calabazas del día de brujas:
 
 

Pin It

4 comments:

  1. So cool. =) I have also make gradient manicure. =)
    http://thimmykevilaga.blogspot.hu/2012/10/halloween-nailpolish-challenge-1-sutotok.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I really love gradients :) It's a good technique

      Delete
  2. <3 I am glad you find it cute.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!/Gracias por visitar!