Thursday, October 4, 2012

Halloween Nail Art Challenge: Blood

I have seen many bloggers doing a blood dripping nail design, but I had never had the chance to try it. I did the blood splattering design for today. I used a straw dipped in polish and blowing on it. It was not as messy as I thought it would be. I got many compliments for these nails and people were asking me if I had paid to get them done. The only thing that came to mind was "Good job, Carol" :)
I used Wet n Wild Sugar Coat as a background and Freshcover 369 for the splatter.
 
 



Pin It

4 comments:

  1. great job, your splatter manicure is a total success :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks so realistic! :)
    Scary stuff! Love it!
    xo Deja
    Deja Zu

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used this tecnique either! It's so nice, right!? =)
    Haha loved the first pic! ^^
    Great!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!/Gracias por visitar!