Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Rocker Girl

The polishes featuring in this manicure are:
Los esmaltes utilizados en este manicure son:
  • Flower Pink by Santee
  • Black Expressionism by Finger Paints
  • Secret Admirer by Sinful Colors
  • Microbeads from Michael's

My inspiration came from wanting to use a bright pink and black. I really like how it looks and makes your nails look interesting. It is funny because when I had my hands on something dark, my nails looked short, it is very playful.
Mi inspiración vino porque quise mis uñas con rosado fuerte y negro. Me gusta como se ve y le da un efecto interesante a las uñas. Es chistoso porque cuando ponía mis manos sobre algo oscuro mis uñas parecían ser cortas, es versátil.

Take care,
Carol

Pin It

5 comments:

  1. Me encanta ésta manicure. Looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gracias por visitar :)I really appreciate it <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Está bellisima esta manicura, me encantooo el rosa!!! A ver si aca lo consigo ^^

    Besos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ojala lo consigas, es demasiado vibrante y con una capa cubre al maximo. Gracias por la visita! Es siempre agradable tenerte por aca :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!/Gracias por visitar!