Thursday, November 24, 2011

Polka Dots and Hearts

Hey!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!
This manicure is a way to say thanks to all of you who have visited my blog and those of you who have supported me from the beginning. I really appreciate your comments and visits :) This mani looks more like a Valentine's Day look but there is not a set date to express love right? When I was doing my nails I was on the phone with my boyfriend and he said that he wanted me to add hearts... And so I did, once again thank you so much!!!
FELIZ DIA DE ACCIÓN DE GRACIAS!
Éste manicure es una manera de agradecerles sus visitas y apoyo a mi blog. Gracias por sus comentarios y por tomarse el tiempo de pasar por aquí :) Éstas uñas parecen más de día del amor y la amistad, pero el amor no solo se muestra durante una fecha cierto? Cuando me estaba pintando las uñas, hablaba por teléfono con mi novio y me sugirió agregar corazones a éste manicure... Y así lo hice, una vez más infinitas  gracias!!!



Pin It

2 comments:

Thanks for visiting!/Gracias por visitar!