Friday, October 21, 2011

Pink October: Classic Princess

Ciao!
Before I start, I LOVE how this manicure turned out! I must say that I was half-way done with it and I went to grab my dotting tool (great idea, Carol)... I messed up two of my nails because the polish was still tacky; I was going to fix them and in the process, I ruined two other ones. Yes, I was upset, but I loved the color combination and I did not mind doing the mani again.
I started by adding an even coat of Pearly Pink by Nabi. I did not need a second coat because it was pretty opaque with only one. After it dried, I did a French tip using Silver Pearl by Kleancolor - I did apply two coats of that one. With Hallucinate by WnW, I gave my tips more shimmer. I liked the addition of a different glitter, it is not noticeable in the pictures, but when you see it in person it looks quite nice. Lastly, I added some dots on the bottom part of my nails. Yeah, Classic Princess mani??? The color combination and the elegance reminded me of a fairy tale...
Antes de empezar, ME ENCANTÓ como me quedó éste manicure! Debo admitir que estaba a punto de terminar cuando fui por mi puntero (que buena idea Carol)... Arruiné 2 de mis uñas ya pintadas porque el esmalte aun estaba pegajoso; las intenté arreglar y en el proceso más bien arruiné dos más. Me enojé, mucho, pero me gustó la combinación de colores y quise hacerlo nuevamente.
Empecé con una capa de Pearly Pink de Nabi. No agregué una segunda capa porque con una el color se veía bastante opaco. Después que secó, hice puntas francesas con el color Silver Pearl de Kleancolor - de éste sí apliqué dos capas. Con la brillantina Hallucinate de WnW retoqué las puntas, ésto no se nota mucho en las fotos pero en persona se ve muy bonito. Por último, agregué puntos en la parte de mi uña cerca de la cutícula. Mmm, manicure princesa clásica??? La combinación de los colores y la elegancia que dan me hicieron pensar en un cuento de hadas...
Carol<3
  Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting!/Gracias por visitar!