Friday, October 14, 2011

Fancy Red and Crackle

For this manicure, I wanted to use red, so I chose a ruby red color, Love is Battle by Freshcover. I could not leave it simple so I added White Crack by Nabi on the side. Of course, I blinged it up by defining the edge between the crackle and the red with a silver stripe as well as rhinestones on my ring and thumb nails.
Para éste manicure, quise usar un esmalte rojo y escogí un color rubí, Love is Battle de Freshcover. No lo quise dejar simple y agregué White Crack de Nabi por un lado. Claro, lo tuve que decorar y definí el borde entre el esmalte rojo y el crackelado con una línea plateada y también con piedritas en las uñas de los dedos anular y pulgar.
-Carol <3
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting!/Gracias por visitar!