Monday, August 27, 2012

Week 32: Needle Marble Manicure

I am trying to catch up now... I always say that!
I had done a similar manicure to this a few months ago, you can CLICK HERE to see my previous version, which was a pink manicure. For this one, the base polish is On a Trip by Wet n Wild. For the marbling, I used Lacey Lilac by Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear and 2 stripers: white and silver glitter. I hope you enjoy this and try it out.
Estoy tratando de hacer los manicures que me faltan, siempre digo eso!
Anteriormente publiqué una manicura como la de hoy, AQUÍ está el enlace para ver la versión rosada de éste diseño. Hoy utilicé On a Trip de Wet n Wild Megalast como base. Para el marmoleado usé Lacey Lilac de Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear y dos pinceles de arte delgados, blanco y brillantina plateada. Espero les guste :)
 For a list of the previous and upcoming manicures, as well as the other ladies doing it, please click HERE
xoxo,
Carol
Pin It

8 comments:

  1. I love how this turned out! Congrats on getting it to look so perfect on every nail! I could never manage that if I tried. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG that's so sweet of you! Thanks a lot, I am really glad you liked it. You should try, it's really doable :D

      Delete
  2. The colours and the design are gorgeous. Great job xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Muy bien conseguido el efecto marble y la combinación de colores es muy elegante. Me encanta!

    Besos, guapísima!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I’m really like it! Very, very dgdeeac good!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!/Gracias por visitar!