Friday, August 31, 2012

Week 33: Galaxy Manicure

Hello :)
My intention on doing a galaxy manicure turned out to become glitter bombs... My inspiration was the nebula nail that Sammy from TheNailasaurus.com had in her Show Off post. I think mine are a fail, LOL, but I tried. So here are my galaxy bombs, I mean, nails.
Mi intensión de una manicura galáctica se convirtió en unas bombas de brillantina... Mi inspiracioón viene de una uña que Sammy de TheNailasaurus.com tiene en su entrada llamada Show Off. Mi intento fue fallido, pero lo intenté. Aquí están mis bombas galácticas...
 For a list of the previous and upcoming manicures, as well as the other ladies doing it, please click HERE
xoxo,
Carol
Pin It

4 comments:

  1. These don't look like fail at all. Love the colours and the glitter you used xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lou <3 I am happy someone found them more appealing!

      Delete
  2. love the glitter! :) not a fail! :) i think is pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!/Gracias por visitar!