Sunday, July 15, 2012

Week: 28 Gradient Manicure

I am a week late, I know... I am also aware of my lack of posting lately. Things happened and I was not emotionally stable to blog. I am better now and I figured out my schedule to still have time to post from time to time. Enjoy this not-so-great manicure, I got many compliments on it including compliments from guys. Haha. I would have thought men did not really notice those things. It was through this manicure that I came across a girl in my lab who is also into stamping and nail polish. It's nice to give advice and get tips from other people...
Hugs!
Kleancolor White
Kleancolor Metallic Fuchsia
Jesse's Girl Firefly
Wet n Wild Black Creme
BM201

Pin It

8 comments:

  1. This looks great! I love it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! looks amazing! gonna try this out!
    http://kissesncookies.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really cool, love the stamp over it. It brings it all together!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!/Gracias por visitar!