Thursday, July 19, 2012

Geometric & Neon Manicure

Hello there :)
This manicure is a few weeks old, I got caught up with life and other stuff and that's why I have been so inconsistent with my posting. So... I am sorry...
This manicure was an entry for Shelly's Sassy Nails Sassy Saturday 7/12. The theme was color blocking and this is what I came up with. As a base I used Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Lightening and I created the rectangles and square by using nail tape. The polishes I used are by Kleancolor: Catch Me, Neon Pink, Neon Purple and Neon Blue.
xoxo!
Éste manicure lo hice hace un pare de semanas, pero pues sucedieron cosas en mi vida y es por eso que mis entradas al blog han sido irregulares. Lo siento...
Mi manicure fue una entrada al Sassy Saturday 7/12 de Shelly's Sassy Nails. La temática era "color blocking" y ésto se me ocurrió. La base amarilla es Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Lightening e hice los rectángulos y cuadrado utilizando cinta adhesiva para las uñas. Los esmaltes que utilicé son de Kleancolor:  Catch Me, Neon Pink, Neon Purple and Neon Blue.

Pin It

7 comments:

  1. Awesome manicure! The color-blocking is really cool! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! You have a real talent for painting nails! This is the coolest design I've seen by far. Can't wait to grow out my nails so I can try this :)
    Joelle
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this and the lines look perfect. I am a new follower. I found you via the blog hop!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by, I really appreciate it, welcome aboard!

      Delete

Thanks for visiting!/Gracias por visitar!