Friday, July 20, 2012

Essie 'Big Spender' and Stamping

Last time I used Big Spender by Essie, my manicure did not come out the way I saw it in my head. In fact, lately I have been a little uninspired and I don't know why. Well, I gave this polish a second chance with a more decent manicure. I used Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Silver Sweep  to stamp and plate m76.
La última vez que usé Big Spender de Essie, mi manicura no salió como la visualicé. De hecho, he estado un poco sin inspiración ultimamente. Bueno, le di una digna segunda oportunidad a éste esmalte. Usé Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Silver Sweep y la plaquita m76.
xoxo,
Carol



Pin It

6 comments:

  1. I love Big Spender! The stamping is great too!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it's a great berry shade :) Thank you!

      Delete
  2. I like your base colour, very pretty. And I've nominated you for a blog award

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment and thank you SO much for the nomination <3

      Delete
  3. I wearing Essie Big Spender as a pedicure. I love both colors on you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. I haven't tried it as a pedi polish, but I bet it looks gorgeous <3

      Delete

Thanks for visiting!/Gracias por visitar!