Sunday, June 26, 2011

Pedicure: Simple is Better

I don't usually give myself pedicures, miraculously, I was in a good mood today so I did it. It's nothing fancy, just a simple french pedicure with some decorations in black and white. I really love it and it didn't take me a long time.
Casi no acostumbro hacerme pedicures, pero milagrosamente, hoy amanecí de buenas y me hice uno. No es nada del otro mundo, es un simple pedicure francés con algunas decoraciones en blanco y negro. Realmente me gustó mucho y no me tarde tanto tiempo haciéndolo. 


Products used:
Productos utilizados:
  • White Tip by Sally Hansen Hard As Nails
  • Black by Kiss Brush on Nail Art  
  • Base coat and Top Coat  (Endurecedor y Protector de esmalte)
-Carol
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting!/Gracias por visitar!