Hello dear readers!
This manicure that I am showing you in this post is featuring some Water Decals Nail Art Stickers which were provided to me by BornPrettyStore.
There are 12 pieces in this set and it comes with a small nail file. There are directions in the back of the package showing the process of the decal application.
So here is what I came up with:
- Align the nail with the decal and choose the best size (width) for your nail.
- Cut the desired decal - I had to size them down a little because my nail beds are narrow and I had to crop the decals so they would fit my nail.
- Dip in water for 10-15 seconds.
- Remove the thin, plastic decal from the paper backing and place it on your dry nail - make sure the decal is not soaked in water prior to placing it on your nail.
- Once the decal dries on the nail, file the excess off and make sure you have smooth edges. Be careful not to file your nail along with the decal.
- Apply a top coat.
- There are 12 pieces per package at a very good price ($1.99)
- They are easy to use and there is no messy application - NO smell, glue, scraping, waiting time, etc.
- BornPrettyStore offers 24 different patterns for these decals; the combinations are very many.
- I had to manually size the decals to fit my nails (which took a couple of minutes)
The direct link to these decals is here and the store link is here.
And if that's not enough, BPS provided me with a 10% off coupon for my lovely readers, use it at the time of purchase:
Thanks for reading!
* Product sent for honest-review consideration *