Thursday, May 9, 2013

I Tried...

Hola amigas!
I have been neglecting my blog, as usual, but I had been busy and stressed out about a few things - good things. I don't want to get into too many details because I don't want to jinx it, but I am extremely happy :D Hmm, just in case, I didn't get engaged, I am not getting married, and I am not pregnant... Just saying!
Moving on to my nails, I have been practicing my free-handed strokes and swirls and all that... It's not my forte. I saw THIS tutorial in the blog It's all about nails by Radi. I did it a bit differently but it is totally her design. It is obvious, I need to practice more!





Pin It

2 comments:

  1. oh this is gorgeous, i like the combination of colors and the design its pretty! i think you did fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the way you`ve done it! Good job! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!/Gracias por visitar!