Tuesday, September 18, 2012

IC Awareness Manicure (Entry to JennaFroggy's Contest)

Hi,
One of the things I love about blogging is that I learn new things by reading nail artists' posts. A couple of days ago I was catching up with Jenna's blog (LINK HERE) and I saw that she was hosting a contest as a way of becoming aware of interstitial cystitis. September and teal are the IC awareness month and color respectively. It was through Jenna that I learned more about IC and I do not regret visiting the IC Awareness website. Thanks Jen!
Una de las cosas que me gusta de tener un blog es aprender de mis colegas. Jenna escribió una entrada en su blog acerca de un concurso el cual tenia como propósito informar acerca de cistitis intesticial. Septiembre es el mes que honora CI y el color es el verde azulado. Visiten la página de cistitis intersticial AQUI.
As a way of doing a manicure for this cause, I used a teal background with white daisies (IC Awareness flower) and a teal ribbon. I seriously love those daisies!!! This is the collage picture I submitted to Jen's contest, and I hope you like the rest :)
He aquí mi entrada a su concurso honorando a las personas con dicho padecimiento:

Picture overload!

 
 
Jen's contest ends on 9/23 @ 11:59pm EST!
LINK IS HERE!
xoxo,
Carol Pin It

4 comments:

Thanks for visiting!/Gracias por visitar!