Friday, June 22, 2012

Week 25: Pride/Rainbow Manicure

I don't have words to describe how in love I have been with this manicure! I started by sponging random colors following the order of them in the pride flag. I added a coat of the glitter Pearl Harbor by Sinful Colors and then stamped using plate BM211. I have gotten so many compliments and I just can't stop staring at my nails. I just love thisssssssssssssssssss!
No tengo palabras para describir cuán enamorada estoy de mi manicura! Empecé aplicando esmaltes con una esponja siguiendo el orden de la bandera de arco iris/de la libertad. Agregué una capa de la brillantina Pearl Harbor de Sinful Colors y coloqué uno de los sellos de la paquita BM211. A muchas personas les gustó el diseño y no puedo dejar de verlas. Me encantan!
 
 
 
For a list of the previous and upcoming manicures, as well as the other ladies doing it, please click HERE
xoxo,
Carol Pin It

13 comments:

Thanks for visiting!/Gracias por visitar!