Sunday, June 17, 2012

Week 24: Flag Manicure

Hello there!
I am finally catching up with the 1-year challenge. Today I will show you a pre-patriotic manicure I came up with last week when Ms. Lizard came up with a patriotic manicure contest. For this, I used a white (Kleancolor White) and a red (Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Rapid Red) base. Then I stamped bows from plate m59 (which was part of the prize I won from soguesswhat11's YouTube contest). I dotted the bows with blue acrylic paint.
Finalmente me estoy poniendo al corriente con el reto de un año. Hoy les mostraré una manicura pre-patriótica la cual hice para el concurso de Ms. Lizard. Para ello, usé Kleancolor White y Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Rapid Red como bases. Luego coloqué moñitos de la plaquita m59 (parte del premio que gané del concurso de soguesswhat11 en YouTube). Le agregué puntitos azules a los moños con pintura acrílica azul.
xoxo,
Carol

Pin It

2 comments:

Thanks for visiting!/Gracias por visitar!