Sunday, April 29, 2012

Week 18: Cartoon Manicure

I have had this Hello Kitty stamp for the longest and I was just looking for the "right pink" to use with it. Although the mani looked better in my mind, I am happy with the overall result. Today for some reason the polish gods were against me and my stamps were not coming very crisp, but it is HK, so I think she is still cute. I think I will soon re-do this mani, once the stress of school is over :P
The base polish is Creamy Pink by Sinful Colors and the stamping polishes are WnW Black Creme, Sally Hansen Insta-Dri in Silver Sweep and Konad White.
For a list of the previous and upcoming manicures, as well as the other ladies doing it, please click HERE.
xoxo,
Carol
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Lol, I started to do the Hello Kitty Stamp, too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome :) Maybe you should show us your mani creations :D

      Delete

Thanks for visiting!/Gracias por visitar!