Monday, December 19, 2011

Candy Canes and Holly Nail Design

Hola!
This is my first festive and holiday related manicure. I remember when I was not into nail art, I attempted some candy cane design and I failed miserably. This year is different because now, I feel a passion for nails. Let me tell you that I LOVE peppermint candy canes, it is my favorite candy. Here is what I accomplished this time to get into the whole Christmas celebration this year.
For this manicure, I used the following polishes:-For candy cane nails:
     *Freshcover #369
     *Kiss Nail Art Polish White
-For holly nails:
     *Freshcover #369 (for berries and tips)
     *Kiss Nail Art Polish White (for outlining tip)
     *Sinful Colors Happy Ending (for leaves)
     * Jesse's Girl Firefly (background)

It took me about 20 minutes to get this done and I just love how it came out. Here are some more shots:
xoxo, 
Carol

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting!/Gracias por visitar!