Monday, October 31, 2011

Nails for Autumn - Fall

Hello :)
Today I am bringing a fall/autumn manicure that I saw on Raquel's channel. The link to her YouTube channel is here, she is awesome with free-handed nail art. As a base polish I used Love is Battle by Freshcover and to do the flowers I used a Glorious Gold by Americana (acrylic paint). I added rhinestones as well. I was truly happy with the end result.
Hoy les traigo un manicure de otoño que ví en en canal de Raquel. El enlace a su canal de YouTube está aquí, ella es simplemente maravillosa haciendo detalles para las uñas. Yo utilicé Love is Battle de Freshcover como base y para las flores usé Glorious Gold de Americana (pintura acrílica). Agregué piedritas también y el resultado me gustó mucho.
-Carol

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting!/Gracias por visitar!